Note: You are viewing an old revision of this page. View the current version.
Welcome to www.hollenback.net: This Thing's Been Up For Over Ten Years!
- 02/24/12: Moved to my own VPS and upgraded to latest phpwiki with a new theme.
- 03/03/11: Be sure to check out the articles below, I've been writing a lot of blog posts over the last few months.
- 12/27/10: Survived another insane year. Highlights: another baby boy (healthy & happy), wrote & presented a paper at a technical conference.
- 01/20/10: I finally got my followup to Big City Baby written - Big City Toddler!
- 04/07/09: Nothing too exciting, just wanted to let everyone know I am alive and very busy, what with the toddler and the job.
- 02/02/09: GE's defective light bulb could have burned down my house!
- 09/27/07: I've written a big new article I'm calling Big City Baby. This also helps explain why I haven't updated this site much in the last few months.
- The Glory of My Walk to the Store Last Night.
- Guess what? I suck at Caltrain.
- I made some baby food and took some pictures!
- Why Are old toys better than new ones?
- Thanks for making my child cry, E*TRADE.
- Ever had an ocular migraine? It's pretty freaky.
- How to survive having a baby in the city.
- Three great music blogs.
- We survived the blackout of 2003!
- You might enjoy my notes about the experience of moving to New York City.
- Ugly Solutions Need Love Too.
- Let me tell you about the Awesome List.
- Devops is here whether you like it or not.
- I'm a terrible windows administrator.
- Send your command-line data as mime parts with perl.
- Instructions for installing Request Tracker 4 on CentOS 5.
- How do you make sure something doesn't execute on 10,000 servers all at once? Spread the load on your servers.
- I say that Devops means Don't be an A-Hole
- I had the honor of taking part in a Software Packaging Panel at Devopsdays 2011.
- I presented a BayLISA talk about Release Management.
- My brain dump about web hosting vs VPS providers.
- A couple of ways I've recently learned to write cleaner perl code.
- Do you ever use metrics as a weapon?
- My thoughts on mentoring and documentation.
- Configuring a cheapo Asus wireless router to act as a DirecTV wireless bridge (with dd-wrt).
- How I stopped worrying and learned to love perl command line scripts.
- Create a command line distribution chart with bash.